So why a blog? I figure other women out there must be a little lost as I am (or at least hoping they are), trying to find the true flavor in the papaya, or the added nutritional value in its seeds (yeah right). In any case, have many or any of you reached that point where you star questioning "is this what life is about? Is this what I am supposed to be doing, or like in my case: I know I am supposed to be doing something, something different, making a change, if I die tomorrow what difference have I made in the world. Sure i am a good person, happy, married, with a bunch of excellent friends and great family... but that's all about me, all that says is what role I play, be it wife, daughter, sister, or friend... but it says nothing about who I am, 34... is this what they call a crisis, or just one of those times when we simply need to step back I find out the truth about ourselves, about who we want to be, who we are, and who we should be... hmmm I'll keep you posted on what I find out.
Til' then... keep cozy and bright!
No comments:
Post a Comment